Tender marinated chicken with bbq sauce, honey and lime.
PREP — 5Minutes
COOK — 25 Minutes
TOTAL — 30 Minutes
- 2 cups Schultz's Original BBQ Sauce
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. Schultz's Spicy Original Cooking Sauce
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts (or drumsticks)
- Vegetable oil, for grill
2. Add chicken to bowl and toss until coated.
3. Heat grill to high. Oil grates and grill chicken, basting with reserved marinade, until charred, 8 minutes per side for breasts, and 10 to 12 minutes per side for drumsticks!