This colorful dish has a ton of fresh veggies and even more flavor, plus you can make it your own by using a variety of ingredients. We recommend you serve it with Schultz’s Gourmet Over Easy Eggs, Smothered Breakfast Burrito or our Smokehouse Burger!
PREP — 20 Minutes
COOK — 25 Minutes
TOTAL — 45 Minutes
• 4 large Russet potatoes, washed
• 3 tbsp. of Schultz’s Gourmet Premium Seasoning & Rub
• 2 tbsp. of extra virgin olive oil
• 1 tbsp. Grated Parmesan Cheese
OPTIONAL: 2 Cups Yellow Onions, Green and Red Bell Peppers
1. Preheat oven to 375°F
2. Cut potatoes into 1” (bite size) cubes.
3. In a large bowl, mix chopped potatoes, Schultz’s Gourmet Premium Seasoning & Rub, and Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
4. Place potato mixture on a baking sheet with parchment paper and place in preheated oven.
5. Cook potatoes for 25minutes or until tender.
6. Once potatoes are finished, sprinkle parmesan cheese on top. Enjoy!