Also known as the 'fry-up' — but we're doing it Schultz's style.
PREP — 10 Minutes
COOK — 15 Minutes
TOTAL — 25 Minutes
- 1 Tomato
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2-3 Mushrooms, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp Schultz's Spicy Original Cooking Sauce
- Schultz's Seasoning and Rub
- Bread, toasted
- 2 pork sausages, optional
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. If cooking the sausages, brown over a pan warmed to medium heat for 4-5 minutes. Next, put them in a baking dish and bake for 10 minutes.
3. With a knife, slice an X into the bottom of the tomato and place it in the baking pan with the sausages, bake for 10 more minutes, turn off the oven, and leave the pan inside the oven so it remains warm.
4. Using the same pan from earlier, melt a tbsp of butter, then fry mushrooms over high heat until mushrooms have softened. Season with a few pinches of Schultz's Seasoning and Rub. Once cooked, transfer them to the oven so they stay warm.
5. Add the beans to a small saucepan and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly. Add 1 tsp of Spicy Original Cooking Sauce.
6. Lastly, fry the eggs, taking care that the yolk does not break. Toast bread and spread remaining butter over toast.
7. Arrange the ingredients on your plate, and enjoy warm! Season with salt and pepper to taste, with a dash of Spicy Original over the eggs.