Tender grilled pork chops and pineapple with a kick of green chile.
PREP — 15 Minutes
COOK — 15 Minutes
TOTAL — 30 Minutes
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro, plus more for garnish
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 oz fire roasted hatch green chilies
- 2 tablespoons Schultz's Green Chili Lime Sauce
- 1 pound boneless thin-cut pork chops, trimmed
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 medium pineapple, peeled, cored and cut into 1/2-inch-thick rings
- 1 large red onion, cut into 1/2-inch-thick rings
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Lime wedges for serving
1. Preheat grill to medium-high or heat a grill pan over medium-high heat.
2. Combine cilantro, pineapple juice, green chilies, honey, Schultz's Green Chili Lime sauce in a blender; puree until smooth. Reserve 1/4 cup for serving. Transfer the remaining mixture to a medium bowl and add pork chops. Turn to coat and let marinate for 5 minutes.
3. Brush pineapple and onion slices with oil. Remove the pork from the marinade and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill, flipping once, until an instant-read thermometer inserted in the thickest part of a chop registers 145 degrees F, 3 to 5 minutes per side. Grill the pineapple and onions, flipping once, until lightly charred, 4 to 5 minutes per side.
4. Dice up the grilled onions and cut pineapple into bite-sized chunks. Serve the pork, pineapple and onions drizzled with the reserved sauce. Serve with more cilantro and lime wedges, if desired.