One of our favorite ways to prep salmon for just about anything! We love this flaked over a bed of fresh greens or rice. It's smoky and gives a distinct salty savoriness we haven't been able to find anywhere else.
PREP — 1.5 Minutes
COOK — 3 Hours
TOTAL — 4 Hour 30 Minutes
• 1 Large Salmon Fillet (2lbs-3lbs)
• 4-8 tbsp. of Schultz’s Gourmet Premium Seasoning & Rub
• 1 tbsp. Kosher Sea Salt
1. Soak mesquite wood chips for 30-45 minutes prior to lighting grill.
2. Coat salmon fillet with ample Schultz’s Gourmet Premium Seasoning & Rub and Kosher Sea Salt.
3. Make sure that all sides of the salmon are thoroughly covered.
4. Use your smoker or follow these directions for your Weber Grill: In the grill, make two small piles of briquettes on opposite side of the grill. Once charcoals have thin layer white ash on them, add your wood chips.
5. After the wood is smoking, place fillet in between charcoal piles on cooking grate.
6. Cook until center reaches 150 °F. Enjoy!