Everything you want for breakfast in one pan.
PREP — 5 Minutes
COOK — 30 Minutes
TOTAL — 35 Minutes
- 4 Gold Potatoes
- 3 tbsp Schultz's Sweet Heat Cooking Sauce or Green Chili Lime Cooking Sauce
- 2 tsp Schultz's Seasoning and Rub
- 1/2 small Yellow Onion, diced
- 1-2 strips of Bacon
- 1/4 cup Cilantro
- Olive Oil
- Kosher Salt
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- 4 Eggs
- Cast iron, or other oven-safe skillet
OPTIONAL: beans, radish
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Place strips of bacon in a large, oven-safe skillet. Cook over medium low heat on both sides until cooked through, but not yet crispy. Remove from heat and set aside. When bacon is cool, roughly dice.
2. Leaving some grease in the pan, set heat to medium high, add potatoes, bell pepper and onion to cook for 7-8 minutes or until soft enough to pierce with a fork easily.
3. Add garlic, Schultz's seasoning, black pepper, salt and 1 tsp of the cooking sauce. Cook for 1-2 minutes more.
4. Next, using a spoon, create holes for the 4 eggs to go. Distribute cheese into each hole and then crack the eggs into each spot.
5. Place in preheated oven and cook for 8-10 minutes, until egg white is set bu the yolk is still runny.
6. Remove the skillet from the heat. Garnish with bacon, fresh ground black pepper, cilantro, chives and the remaining cooking sauce. Enjoy!