180 calories, 10g of protein, 100% deliciously awesome.
PREP — 5 Minutes
COOK — 20 Minutes
TOTAL — 25 Minutes
- 3 Celery Sticks
- 1 Yellow Pepper
- 1 White Onion
- 1 Large Sweet Potato
- 2 Sweetwood Smokehouse Original Turkey Fatty Stick
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Jalapeño
- 1 bunch Cilantro
- 2 tbsp Schultz's Gourmet Sweet Heat Sauce
- 6 oz. Plain Yogurt
1. Dice pepper, onion, celery and turkey fattys. Heat olive oil in a pan over high-heat. We always prefer using a well seasoned cast iron pan. Add pepper, onion and celery and sauté for 5-6 minutes. Add turkey fattys and cook for an additional 5 minutes or until the turkey starts to brown.
2. Reduce heat to medium. Add diced Sweet Potatoes and 1/2 cup of water to the pan, season with salt and pepper. Cover and let cook for 10 minutes or until the sweet potatoes are soft.
3. Mix Schultz's sauce and plain yogurt together. Add more sauce to strengthen the flavor based on your preference.
4. Once the hash has cooked and the potatoes are done, garnish with sauce, cilantro and jalapeño. Enjoy!